These Blogs Are Awesome!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Paris or New Orleans

I've decided to make this blog more interactive so I'm introducing a silly game at least once a week from now on. Since I know at least 4 people read this, I am expecting at least 4 participants so get your thinking caps on!

This is a pretty straight forward game. Below are six pictures, some from Paris, some from New Orleans. Your goal is to figure out which is which, and post your answers in the comments. Bonus points if you can name the exact location that the pictures were taken at (which would be impressive since even I can't name all of them).
After one week, or once I see at least 4 guesses, I'll post the answers in the comments.

Here we go!


A.

B. C.
D.
E.
F.

1 comment:

  1. A- Paris
    B- New Orleans
    C- New Orleans
    D- Paris
    E- Paris
    F- New Orleans (I spotted an american flag) Unless of course that's the US embassy which would've been mighty sneaky!

    ReplyDelete