These Blogs Are Awesome!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Come On Shake Your Body Baby Do The Conga!


I know you can't control yourself any longa' !!

Sorry, I was looking through my photos and found this one that I took a few years ago. Anyone got a better caption? Maybe I should feature silly photos and see what captions people come up with. I think I will!

So I do believe I have some answers to some questions I had asked on previous blogs.

Paris or New Orleans which was posted HERE are as follows:
A. New Orleans
B. New Orleans
C. Paris
D. Paris
E. New Orleans
F. Paris (I knew the American flag would stump someone. It's on the Best Western hotel. If you look again there is also a French flag.)

And Last week I posted this guy:He was photographed on a beach on Mustang Island, near Port Aransas, TX.


That's all for now. Stay tuned. I'm not done with the internet yet, but I think I'm going to start a series on vacationing now before the summer is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment