These Blogs Are Awesome!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

There Is A Story Inside Me...

But it doesn't appear to want to come out right now.

It's about vampires.


Vampires are very popular right now so it would be in my best interest to write it.
Of course, I started writing my story 5 years ago, and vampires were very popular then as well.

Come to think of it...

vampires were very popular while I was in college...

and high school...

My mom watched Dark Shadows before I was ever born.


Perhaps vampires will remain popular long enough for me to write my book.

In the mean time though I should probably read that sparkly vampire book. If for no other reason that to avoid a possible faux pas, like, for example, giving one of my characters the same name as a sparkling vampire (my character was human, but I'm going to miss that surname that means "young animal").

Ah well, some day, someday.

In the mean time, here is my favorite vampire:


1 comment:

  1. Awww cute vampire. Honestly I don't think vampires fads will ever die out. They have a vampire story almost for every century of history. I hate writers block. I haven't written a poem in almost a year.

    ReplyDelete