These Blogs Are Awesome!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Angst? Moi?

Okay so I let slip in the comments of another blog that once published a book of awful angsty poetry, and one Ms. Glory von Hathor has called me out on the comments of my previous post.
I'm not sure I want to post some embarrassing poetry here just yet. After all, this is a happy and upbeat blog, innit?
BUT...

I am perfectly willing to embarrass myself with some photography! So here is a picture of me back in my poetry writing days, to give you an idea of exactly how awful and angsty it is:


Ah yes, back when I didn't have a nose. Tragic, that was. I remember the mishap at the hospital when they did the nose transplant and accidentally gave me a third eye:



And in all fairness, the book is still available. It's called The Monster and The Machine, Temperamental Musings of a Reluctant Poet. It's over priced. You are better off picking up Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent. Amazon will provide.

    But who can feel angsty with a Bettie fringe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh believe me, I was angsty with all sorts of hair styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just really impressed by the eye makeup pre-third eye!

    ReplyDelete