These Blogs Are Awesome!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Can You Tell Me What I'm Thinking?

A while back, Jason and I were having a rather sleepy conversation about the random crap people post on Craig's List. Somehow this topic melded with the fact that Sally probably has no idea what is going on in her own head. So we imagined that Sally would put an ad on Craig's List that read something like this:

Can You Tell Me What I'm Thinking?

Date: 2009-09-17, 9:15PM CDT
Reply to: kindadumbdog@craigslist.org

I don't know, but I really want to know. So if you know, could you tell me? If you tell me, then I will know what I am thinking. This is a picture of me thinking.

  • Location: the smallest kennel
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests, unless those interests are squirrels, water, sticks or bone treats. Table scraps a plus.




PostingID: 12345678


Please feel free to tell Sally what she is thinking in the comments.



4 comments:

  1. Dude. Did you stick a penny or a half sucked jolly rancher on my head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I either need to fart or burp.....*brrrrrup* oooh a fart and bonus I was right next to christina! (trust me my infant does that look ALL the time lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bodoba probably got it right, that dog has some stomach issues that you should be glad you don't deal with.
    Glory: it's actually one of the Heart Guard reminder stickers that you are supposed to put on the calendar to remind that medicine has been administered, and because there are three dogs I end up with many left overs. I felt that tagging the dogs and seeing how long it took for them to notice would be a fun game. I'll post the picture of Penny noticing next ;)

    ReplyDelete