These Blogs Are Awesome!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

So This Is A Week Late...

...but Deemack left a pirate joke in the comments of my Talk Like A Pirate Day post which made me chuckle. It also made me think of the pirate joke that once inspired my whole office to become pirates every time they were frustrated.

It's a PG-13 joke.

A pirate walks into a bar, with a steering wheel sewn to the front of his trousers. The bartender comments, "That doesn't look very comfortable, why do you have a steering wheel attached to your trousers?"
The pirate replies, "It drives me nuts!"

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Feel free to tell a joke in the comments, the world needs more funnies. Keep it clean-ish :)

2 comments:

  1. Never mind jokes - I want a selection of these angsty poems I understand you published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn’t have asked for pirate jokes. This is my favorite one, and it take a few minutes to tell. I’ll share the abridged version, but you can make this thing last forever. Be prepared to get hit once you tell the punch line at the end.

    How did the pirate get to work?
    In his caARRRRRRRGHHH!

    What happened when the pirate cut himself shaving?
    He got a scaARRGGHH!

    Why doesn’t the pirate like golfing?
    He can’t make paAARRRRRRRRGGH!

    Where does the pirate hang out after work?
    At a baARRRGHHH!

    What happened when the pirate forgot to close his door?
    It was ajaAAARRRRRRRGGHH!

    What is the pirate’s favorite movie?
    SpARRRRRRRRRRGHHHtacus.

    What is that movie rated?
    PG-13.

    ReplyDelete