These Blogs Are Awesome!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Story of Ferocity

Sally Sue, or Zazzaloo as she is better known, is not our most graceful mutt, but she is definitely the sweetest and best at snuggles . She is typically well behaved, or as well behaved as I have come to expect our dogs to be.
But the other day I found something that really sets off the fierce in Sally; a paper tube:
As you can see, having a white couch in my office, which is near the back door is not a good idea, especially when it's raining. Luckily that's a cheap Ikea couch and the cushion covers are machine washable.
Apologies for the quality of the following video, I have very poor lighting in the office. For your viewing pleasure, Sally, and I am speaking to her through the paper tube:


video

4 comments:

  1. Aw. Bechod! New game.

    My cat freaks out when I'm watching clips of her kittens and she can hear their tiny mews. She starts searching for them behind the monitor. I have to not let her hear it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat is the one that likes the paper tube game. She wants to look inside to see where the noise is coming from. Very bold for such a 'fraidy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I had a dog that used to do this. Eventually he would get the tube and I got to pick up the tiny little pieces it turned in to. Was worth it.

    ReplyDelete