These Blogs Are Awesome!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Big To Do Of To Do Lists

I made a to do list this week that consisted of about twenty items ranging in importance from rolling my 401k over to bringing highlighters to work. The highlighters are in my purse as of this evening. Not much else got done.
I want to be a type A person, I really do, but something in my scattered brain just can't accept the fact that making lists and scheduling reminders is only the first part of the job and that I actually have to follow through with the tasks that I so neatly reminded myself of.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Apologies once again for my absence, we had a few weeks without internet.

3 comments:

  1. Your MaMa PatriciaJune 24, 2010 at 12:01 PM

    Yes, I make lots of lists. Sometimes I even do the things listed. But you see we are free spirits who balk at conventional thinking.

    I often go to the store without my lists just to see what I can remember and I'm happy to say I don't forget too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It it was me, the highlighers wouldn't have even made it to my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it was me, the highlighters wouldn't have even made it to my purse. (Someday, I'll learn how to type.)

    ReplyDelete