These Blogs Are Awesome!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

50 lbs and $50

I got a new phone yesterday, the LG Optimus for Sprint. An android phone for $50. Once i finally find a blogger app that works, I should be a little more wordy than I am now. Jason got the same phone today after spending about 3 minutes playing with mine, so if he doesn't like it, it will be all my fault. :) (not too worried, I found our last phones, the Palm Centro, and we had them for three years)
While playing with the phone, he snapped this picture of me:
Not my finest, I admit, dark circles under my eyes, no makeup, sweaty, what ever. But if compared to a picture from a year ago, I can finally show how much weight I have lost:
Mind, this is one of the better pictures. I'm not posting the one where I'm in pjs with my dogs and I have a double chin and my belly looks like Santa's. Please feel free to pick on my white "athleisure" Sketchers. I do not know why I thought those were a good idea.

3 comments:

  1. You look cute in the arctic footwear. Trainers are a good choice for sightseeing. It was the feminist thing to do.

    Did you cheat by chopping your left arm off? That's got to be 10lbs. There's no shame if you did - we've all thought about it from time to time...

    But seriously - Well done! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mama, PatriciaNovember 16, 2010 at 6:15 PM

    You look fantastic! Keep up the healthy habits, damn, now you are a skinny bitch. but not bitch.
    Very, Very, Proud of you.
    You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful! In both pictures, but you've definitely lost a bit of weight recently! It's hard work, losing weight. You can be proud!

    ReplyDelete